brain health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

helps me with my memory like no other supplement Ive tried. I'm 66 and play chess. It helps me with my concentration. It helps me at work as an AC mechanic. I thank God for this supplement, because all good things come from Him.

Lion's Main For Mental Acuity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the product that you are looking for! I took Lion's Mane a few years ago and have begun taking it again for a "recharge". I am in my 60's. It definitely sharpened my mind - word recall speed, memory!, focus. Important note: Someone posted a review here that they were disappointed with the results, they had been taking Lion's Mane for less than a month. I never write reviews on products, but after reading their post I felt compelled to do so here. I can only tell you my experience. It took 3 months of taking Lion's Mane faithfully for me to notice a slight improvement. After 4 months I noticed a big improvement. After 6 months - wow! I recommend taking it faithfully every day and sticking with it for at least four months.

Great for those with severe dementia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a big change when we ran out of the Lion's Mane supplement in my husband's dementia due to Alzheimer's. He had been taking 2 casules a day for 2 months. His speech changed: it was not as clear and ability to put even very few words together diminished. Responses of "yes"or "no" to short simple questions did not happen and instead there was either no response or several words that made no sense. Needless to say, he is back on it!

Lion's Mane

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Effects felt shortly after starting. More alert, better focus and concentration, mood feels uplifted, and the effects are supposed to get better over time. 5 stars.

Noticeable memory improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am 65 years old and was experiencing some lack of focus and memory fog at work. I noticed remarkable improvements with my recall and sharpeness of mind shortly after starting on Lion's Mane supplements taken at the recommended dosage, which I prefer to take on an empty stomach upon waking up and intend on always taking this great mushroom extract to ensure I continue to enjoy the benefits of a healthy functioning brain now and well into the future.

Authentic Lions Mane

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product...earthy, authentic and absolutely valid in supporting well-being. It has a profound benefit far beyond the label.

Great product! Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Host Defense Lion's Mane is recommended for supporting memory efficiency. I am confident in this product. And pricing at iHerb (as well as for shipping costs) is unbeatable.

still waiting for my order

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm still waiting for my order and for response to my question why it taking so long time

Not sure of its effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps I haven't been using it long enough, i.e. under a month. But there doesn't seem to be any reason for me to purchase it again, given its hefty price.

Amazing For Mental Clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing for mental clarity and alertness. My husband also takes this and he says he can now remember people’s names!!! We take this with Stamets total immune and it’s been life changing. I take 3 capsules daily in the morning.

1 2