Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like the day pads, this pad is comfortable, breathable and well-made. It forms to your body to prevent leaks. Easy to clean: just rinse off the excess blood, then soak in soapy water until you do a machine wash. They come out really clean and don't smell at all if you wash them properly. Even if you are not yet comfortable with the idea of re-usables, a night pad is a good thing to try out first, since you are using it at home and can easily wash it in the bathroom. I never used a night pad before because the disposable plastic ones looked hugely uncomfortable and pricey, while the natural brand disposables were too expensive for my budget. With the gladrags, it's a one-off cost and then you don't have to buy pads for years to come. Mine came in a tasteful rose and beige butterfly print. If you want to choose patterns the company's (gladrags.com) website has tons but iherb is cheaper if you aren't picky about what pattern you get.

from Russian Federation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very convenient, easy to use and soft! Nothing leaks during the night. Received pads in red roses print. (Just need to buy biocleen or smth to wash it safe.)

Best night pad I have ever used.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Large and nice. I am rather large in the body, and active. This requires for me to have quite long pads to make sure they stay in place. This is the best one I have found for this. Smells far less icky then plastic pads, and is easy to clean (just throw them in cold water as soon as possible, and wash at the end of the cycle. Yes, they will get stains, but it is pads, not your finest blouse). Expect to buy more of them, until I have enough to last me day and night a full cycle.

A Plus

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Packaged in a recycled cardboard box with ZERO plastic. Product works amazingly well and helps keep unnecessary waste out of the landfills. I would highly recommend this to a friend. It's far more comfortable and less irritating on your skin than traditional plastic versions. Give it a try!

Very comfortable, never leaks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased one of these reusable pads in a local store years ago and I love it. It`s comfortable, gives great coverage, and never leaks. Ordering this product from iHerb, however, was a bit of a disappointment as the item`s pattern was not as described. Seriously, when I buy reusable pads I want to have the most beautiful ones. After all, I`m not going to toss it in the bin. I`ve spent hours surfing for the nicest fabric choices for day pads on Etsy (don`t like GladRags day pads). And iHerb just sends me some random colour and pattern? Not OK! I was in luck, because I actually liked what they sent me, but it could easily have been the other way around, because not every GladRags pattern is my cup of tea.

Don't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did not understand this produkt.

soft + comfy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm Happy. Bought a second box. I will keep using these

Environmentally friendly, durable protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use cloth pads exclusively at home and when not at work or school. They work really well, are comfortable and easy to clean. Every menstruating woman/girl should have these in her drawer. We purchased zippered pouches to hold them. That is an essential!

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I wish I knew about this earlier. Very satisfied.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are very durable,comfortable and can't be seen through the clothes.

1 2