Cute and Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They come in adorable designs, are super comfy, and make me feel like I am doing my part to save the planet, one period at a time. Sometimes they slip around a little, but it isn't that major of an ordeal. I use them as an emergency barrier while I have my menstrual cup in. So far, no leaks!

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

used them a few times now and loving it. Comfy and so easy to wash.

The BEST

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't get enough of these. It's a brilliant idea and so much more comfortable that stickie plastic/cotton disposable pads. Everything about this product is eco friendly including the minimal packaging. I recommend purchasing one of each size to use throughout the month.

Saves a lot of waste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy I found these! They are great for spotting and light flows. I was sent dark green so they wash well and don't look stained. They are soft and comfortable and fit my underwear perfectly!

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

All the gladrags products that I've used are excellent quality. They are well-made, breathable and comfortable. They shape to your body and keep you feeling clean and comfy, with no waste. They come in a variety of patterns and solid colours. On gladrags.com you can choose which colour you want but they are more expensive. iherb has a great price but they send you whatever pattern they have. Mine came in dark purple which is what I wanted anyway. They may seem pricey but considering you can use them for years instead of having to keep liners in stock in your house all the time, they are actually cheaper. They are good back-up for a sensitive bladder as well, without having to 'waste' a disposable product or feel like you're wearing a paper towel anytime you want security.

Love the idea, could improve on design

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought these and not the organic pads because I wanted a pattern to cover up any stains. However, the pattern is a very pale yellow. I don't want to use harsh chemicals to clean the panty liners. I couldn't feel the panty liner at first, but then after wearing it for a few hours it started sliding and bunching up near my bum. They could do with some type of rubber grips on the bottom.

First time use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Fits securely to underwear and caught the leakage from my moon cup. I would recommend these to others.

Must have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best solution for every woman, best solution for our planet!

love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wish it would be a bit longer, but it is a great product. soft, and not white which is a benefit.

Can't wait to order more

Posted by christinelux on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are absolutely fantastic. I use these with my mooncup. I'm tempted to get some more so I have different colours :)

1 2 3