very good product

Posted by bugajuk on November 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, i bought it for my flow during these days. Vitamin K2 reduces flow very well. If only I would known earlier...I even walked to doctor because of heavy flow, and once went to an emergency room because heavy flow didn't stop for 10 days. No one suggested such good product like vitamin k2. They only suggested hormones drugs, or birth control pills. But i said no thank you. Besides vitamin k2 makes stronger your tooth, reduces ache of the tooth. If my review was helpful to you, press yes above.

Powerful Vitamin

Posted by klinacz on November 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most understimated and not well known vitamins, which should be looked closer at. It does help in many things, but it is especially known for helping your cardiovascular health and bones density issues. I totally recommend this product.

the best K2 MK7 on iherb!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin K2, the best that I 've used. The small capsule of easy to swallow. I can already see the results of taking it together with vitamin D3 and magnesium. I feel more energy at work. I can work all day. I eat it with lunch rich in fat in the afternoon

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

My partner and I use this form of Vitamin K2 and find it excellent. We both suffered with Arthritic stiffness and pain and we've been using K2 now for years along with Borax and keeping our natural Vitamin D up. My partner used a walking stick to get up stairs when I met him 7 years ago. He hasn't used this stick in years now because this K2 forces excess calcium back into the bone. It also helped him work through bone spurs and it keeps our hearts and arteries working so well. He's overweight with Sleep Apnea which puts him at risk for heart disease but the specialist said his heart functions are all good. I believe in the potent benefits of this form of K2 and its bioavailability. Highly recommend.

Bought to be taken with D3!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

One should always supplement D3 and it's very important to take K2 with it! That's why I buy it and the best form is as MK7. I'm trying this brand for the first time, it's reasonable.

Supports Vitamin D, Calcium and Magnesium uptake

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bone health is dependent on the four element D3, calcium, magnesium and K2. This product is the go to for this outcome.

Needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Take with d3. Why would you want a heart attack????

Good Vitamin K2

Posted by chungfai on May 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

This brand of Vitamin K2 has the safest ingredients. So I prefer this one to others.

great vitamins for a fab price

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am purchasing these vitamins from the UK as all the ones available here contain soya which I cannot tolerate. These softgel tablets are very small and easy to swallow which is also great. I am going to buy the larger size this time to save on shipping and to stock up as I have now run out. Thank you iHerb for an amazing service to the UK and for wonderful products such as these Vitamin K2 softgels.

Vitamin K2

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pleased to be able to purchase this, as keeping Calcium in my bones rather than bloodstream is valuable to me. I'll continue to use it.