They are quite OK taking into account what they are made of

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Well, if you are doing low carb and keto and vegan on top of it, you must be honest with yourself and admit that in order to create a vegan bar that has got only one net carbs per serving and that tastes quite OK actually, you must do a very good job really! I just wish you start selling Pegan Chocolate Lava in here. These are supposed to taste even better. The verdict - these are EATABLE, not disgusting at all, do not have any sort of aftertaste either. I will be ordering more because one needs such bars to their tea or coffee when doing a vegan keto.

Worst Protein Bars Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed by the ingredients and nutritional breakdown and ordered 4 boxes of 12 bars. As I often try new vegan bars, I am used to the fact that once in a while the bars are not amazing. However, these bars are complete outliers in this regard. They taste exceptionally bad. After trying 3 bars over the course of 3 weeks, I finally trashed all 4 boxes as they are truly inedible. I wonder whether the manufacturer ever tried a single bar...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Looooove them. Besides the absolut greate ingredients I really like the flavour and texture (very chewy but in a nice way). Def gonna buy them again and try put new flavours