a delicious and delicate tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best green teas I have tasted. It is quite delicate and benefits from brewing with cold water or water that has boiled and then cooled for 20 minutes or so.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Affordable yet good quality green tea. I love the aroma. Good for making fruit infused green tea. I'm gonna reorder definitely.

Quality green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Great quality tea, nice energizing and slightly detoxing effect. This is my 2nd purchase, and will re-order!

A pleasure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lovely surprise, that is full of pleasantries and surprise notes.

Deliscious taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ah, what a nice and deliscious tea! I brew it 2-3 minutes in 80-90 C hot water in iHerb Stainless Steel Tea Infuser then take out infuser and enjoy my cuppa. Rich yet mild taste warms up and soothes. Reccomend it!

I love "Just A Leaf" tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This brand truly surprised me in many ways in my recent orders. Their tea are some of the better premium quality yet affordable tasting tea i've come across in recent times. Love this so much as well as their oolong tie kuanyin. Can foresee many reorders coming up.

Green and bitter

Posted by Ceejayb on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

That's all I can get out of the flavor. No matter how I make it. Would not get again. Ok if I add to something else that has a flavor I like in the green category.