better taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only stevia I found that has the least after taste. you need to put very little.

Best Stevia Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have tried so many Stevias and did not like the after taste. This one we love. There is no after taste and many times we only need half a packet for sweetener. We have been giving samples out to friends and family we love it so much. We will not buy anything else. WE encourage everyone to give this a try. It will change your views on Stevia.

best stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

the best tasting stevia product. no bitterness, no aftertaste.

Only the best...so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife and I have tried many different stevia companies. This stevia is by far the best. Quite potent and excellent flavour.

Best natural sweetener ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I`ve tested many stevias and other low calorie sweeteners, at least 10 of them. This is very very sweet, only half a packet is enough to sweeten a big mug of coffee. No bitter after taste, promise! Excellent!!

Yvonne, Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is good. I have used it maunly in porridge for breaky.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product

very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I've been ordering from iHerb, it's been about three years now. I have never been disappointed with the service. I have shopped around online and found your prices are great. I like the shipment deal free shipment with 40 dollar purchase. My shipments, usually arrives sooner than expected, and everything is packed carefully and in good condition. Love ordering from you. Also you generally have just what I'm looking for. Keep up the Great Job!!!