Amazing Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hands down, one of the most impressive bone broths I have had! Packed full of flavour with pure natural ingredients. Simply delicious and on my reordering list!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Has a great flavor compared to other bone broths I have tried and is a reasonable price, especially if you buy in bulk!

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice taste, warming and comforting

Delicious & Nourishing

Posted by achronicvoice on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes very much like Chicken Essence (if you're Chinese/Asian you might be familiar with it!). Having tried a few different bone broths, I'm happy to finally find one that tastes great!

Really tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this broth. I bought it when I was recovering from the flu and I didn't want to eat anything. Drinking this broth helped me to feel hungry and eat again, enabling me to overcome my weakness and quit my bed. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because it's really pricey (I can't afford it on a regular basis) and it would be nice if they could offer a bigger carton, for a lower unit price.

Quite nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bone broth is quite tasty. It is so easy to use. Just warm it up and drink. I like it hot.

Not Nice

Posted by Szimatkutya on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really do not like this broth. I tried both flavours.. Can not compare to the Epic bar broth.