Absorbs & Moisturises

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My new fav body lotion. I was using 100% pure but that was very expensive and a bit thick. This is excellent. Smells nicer! Is vegan! And WORKS!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells delicious, does and excellent job, and is cruelty free. It worlks for me

This smells really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for chapped legs and it really works. Add also, i can smell the scent of coconut oil all day. But my friend didn't like this scent. Be careful when you buy this who are not familiar with this scent.

moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love kiss my face products great quality for price

good lotion even

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best lotion in the world

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

smell good, absorb quickly and not greasy

I adore it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells amazing, everybody comments on how nice I smell when I use it. Hydrating with only a small quantity, not greasy at all, absorbs immediately.

super hydrating coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the best of the best super !!

good price and reasonable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am trying to use cruelty free, vegan products as much as I can. It is inexpensive and the location is okay. Not too oily but not too watery either. Prefer more watery and moisture body lotion.

Really coconutty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think the lotion itself is okay. Smell is a bit too strong for me. Hubby comes out the bathroom smelling like it for about an hour.. i just prefer subtle scents. But HE hasn't complained about it. I am trying all their scents because i was pleased with the consistency of the aloe one. Not too oily but not too watery either. We live in the desert and has dry air so lotion is a must, but i hate the greasy feeling and glow so this is a good one for us. 4 stars because of scent.