Lakanto, Monkfruit Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

An excellent sugar replacement.

Good, but some issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is overpriced for a 1:1 sugar replacement product. There is no way of knowing the amount of actual monkfruit in this "monkfruit" sweetener. Erythritol is listed first, so there must therefore be more of that ingredient. The bag is almost impossible to reclose after use.

Makes good cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This helps me keep refined sugar out of my diet. I use it to make small batches of cookies that I can actually eat. It causes no digestive problems. Whatever the recipe calls for... I use about half of that quantity. I don't like overly sweet.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like sugar! Got a lovely lightness to it. Perfect replacement for anything

GREAT AND STABLE THE BLOOD PRESSURE

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

LAKANTO, MONKFRUIT SWEETENER IS RARE IN MARKET. IT IS VERY HEALTHY AND KEEPS THE BLOOD PRESSURE STABLY. LOVE IT AND BOUGHT IT AGAIN.

tastes like sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

wish it was cheaper, but the taste is really a lot better than stevia.

Best ever sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best sweetener I have tasted - just like sugar with no bitter aftertaste. Highly recommended

Great won't use anything else

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best sweetener I've used, works 1 to 1 like sugar with no glycemic load and no funky after taste like stevia does. Highly recommended, perfect for sugar free baking and Keto.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

tastes just like sugar. I'm buying again.

Best sweetener that measured like sugar

Posted by Silent Space on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting sweetener great for baking and drinks. I like that it measures like sugar but I find that it is slightly sweeter than normal sugar and has a slight cooling effect. The cooling effect is great for making cold drinks and desserts though. I would suggest using 25% less of it in recipes. Get five percent off all your orders with "H A N 1 0 2 1"

1 2