A fabulous alternative to sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm on the Body Ecology Diet at present and sugar-free. Thankfully this sweetner is allowed as it doesn't feed candida, and it really hits the spot. It's easy to use being 1:1 replacement to sugar - great for adding to hot drinks or baking. It's taste is similar to sugar, though dissolves faster

Super!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great sugar substitute for cakes and other recipes , as I find it gives a lovely sweetness, but doesn't leave a strong aftertaste like some other sweeteners.

TASTES LIKE SUGAR, NO AFTER TASTE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, it tastes like sugar with no aftertaste. It's a bit pricey, but you shouldn't be consuming lots of these things anyway, so it works for me.

This product has 4g Carbs from Sugar alcohol for every 4g teaspoon.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 4 x 235g packets of this lakanto sweetner and had it delivered to Australia. The product main description claimed that it has Zero Calories and Zero Glycemic with no mention of CARBS. I've now discovered that 1 teaspoon has 4 carbs which lakanto claim are '0' net carbs which is hard to believe. There is a present debate whether to include or not include these carbs in one's carb count and they are still valid. Had the product been more accurately advertised I would not have purchased it and paid considerable postage for it to be sent to Australia. Beware of the carb contents of this product and the % of Erythritol vs monk fruit extract % which again is not identified on the product. Extremely disappointed with Lakanto . Hoping iherb will refund my order.

Fine for raw use but makes my throat burn when used in baked goods

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't read the ingredients well when I ordered and didn't realize there was Xylitol in the mix. When I have used Zylitol in the past, it burned my throat when used in baked goods. My daughter ate the rhubarb coffee cake I used this in and it did not have that effect on her. My mother also had some and it did not bother her either. Doggone it! Thought I had found the perfect baking sweetener of my dreams. I will continue to use it for cold things, just not baked things.

Erythritol alert!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it not really paying attention to the 'erythritol' in it which is as bad as any artificial sweetener. The ingredients don't mention how much of it is used. Wont buy it again!

No Aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this as alternative to brown sugar. Love it! Enter T C Q 8 7 7 to save.

Perfect for low carb baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative to erythritol/stevia based sweeteners for low carb treats, gives a lovely flavour in baking, just wish the package was bigger

Excellent discovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use a little quantity in numerous dessert recipes. The taste is perfect, no after taste like in stevia.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simply one of the best sweeteners in the Market. I always try to find the best sweeteners for my Diabetic Mother.

1 2