A fabulous alternative to sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm on the Body Ecology Diet at present and sugar-free. Thankfully this sweetner is allowed as it doesn't feed candida, and it really hits the spot. It's easy to use being 1:1 replacement to sugar - great for adding to hot drinks or baking. It's taste is similar to sugar, though dissolves faster

sweet without an artificial taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Compared to other zero-calorie sweeteners like stevia, this sweetener has no discernable odd taste. Rather, I can't tell the difference between regular cane sugar and this product in basic foods like coffee and oatmeal.

This product has 4g Carbs from Sugar alcohol for every 4g teaspoon.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 4 x 235g packets of this lakanto sweetner and had it delivered to Australia. The product main description claimed that it has Zero Calories and Zero Glycemic with no mention of CARBS. I've now discovered that 1 teaspoon has 4 carbs which lakanto claim are '0' net carbs which is hard to believe. There is a present debate whether to include or not include these carbs in one's carb count and they are still valid. Had the product been more accurately advertised I would not have purchased it and paid considerable postage for it to be sent to Australia. Beware of the carb contents of this product and the % of Erythritol vs monk fruit extract % which again is not identified on the product. Extremely disappointed with Lakanto . Hoping iherb will refund my order.

Posted by SazfromIreland on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great sugar substitute for cakes and other recipes , as I find it gives a lovely sweetness, but doesn't leave a strong aftertaste like some other sweeteners.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, it tastes like sugar with no aftertaste. It's a bit pricey, but you shouldn't be consuming lots of these things anyway, so it works for me.

Fine for raw use but makes my throat burn when used in baked goods

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't read the ingredients well when I ordered and didn't realize there was Xylitol in the mix. When I have used Zylitol in the past, it burned my throat when used in baked goods. My daughter ate the rhubarb coffee cake I used this in and it did not have that effect on her. My mother also had some and it did not bother her either. Doggone it! Thought I had found the perfect baking sweetener of my dreams. I will continue to use it for cold things, just not baked things.

Erythritol alert!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it not really paying attention to the 'erythritol' in it which is as bad as any artificial sweetener. The ingredients don't mention how much of it is used. Wont buy it again!

No Aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this as alternative to brown sugar. Love it! Enter T C Q 8 7 7 to save.

Posted by Elena25 on March 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good taste

My all-time favourite sugar replacement!

Posted by Silent Space on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is my second buy after trying many sweeteners and I declare it my all-time favourite sweetener! An excellent one-for-one sugar replacement for baking, cooking and making drinks. There is no bitter aftertaste at all except that there is a little cooling effect as with all erythritol products. I would recommend putting 25% less of it in recipe as I find it a little too sweet. Type "H A N 1 0 2 1" for 5 percent off your current and future orders.

1 2