As a preventive measure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

Living in the Middle East, I purchased these tablets to protect myself and my family against nuclear contamination should an attack take place on Iran's nuclear reactor. Potassium Iodide would protect the thyroid gland from being contaminated by radioactive iodine. I just keep these tablets in reserve.

just in case

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered them the morning that I saw japan was having nuclear issues. Since my local government decided to try and stop local sales of KI I'm very happy these arrived a few days later. They're still sitting on my shelf just In case things get much worse. Cheap insurance.

Thank you iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Company (iHerb). Great product (KI). iHerb is number one when it comes to getting product to the customer. The product, potassium iodide, works wonders for my thyroid condition. I can't say enough about the great service I received from iHerb. Thank you iHerb!

KI supply for emergency times

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Korea hasn't been nuked by the little fat boy yet (DPRK), but it's a good idea to have a supply - I read that prices went up to US$200 in California, but iHerb's prices are always excellent. My favourite is Vitamin D3, Healthy Origins, but you have an amazing selection. Time to reorder ;)))

In Case of Emergency

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Purchased in the event of emergency to keep in the first aid kit. Has a year shelf life.

Hopefully I'll never need to use this

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't have much faith in my government. I'll take care of myself, thanks.

Peace of mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as the war of words may turn into the real thing between USA and N Korea. I am in the UK but felt that prevention would be better than cure! If I have no need to take them for radiation I will take them for thiroid problems that also run in our family. Reading the reviews they may well help with tiredness especially.

Iodide tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I havent used this yet. I have it in my medicine cabinet for just in case.

Overall good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received the tablets and found them to be packaged well. I'm hanging onto to them since we live very close to a nuclear power plant. I have ordered from iherb.com before and have always been happy with their products. The only reason I didn't give this a 5 star is because it took awhile to get here.

The short expiration date of the product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

The short expiration date of the product: November 2018! (I did not notice it before paying. ) I didn't even think that you would sell the product with such a short expiration date at a price that is three times higher than in the EU (Prague) market. It was an unpleasant surprise that, it was not possible cancellation of the order and refund of the money paid. Jan Hurtik (Thimon Andros Consulting)

1 2