Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 66 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

very good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product because it has a high level of the active ingredient. I used to take three 1000mg tablets of another fish oil but it only had a third of the active ingredient in it. It was a combination EPA and DHA. Now I take one of these and also one EPA capsule from these people as well. It does the job with a high amount of active ingredient and I take one tablet less. Works for me.

Thanks for your feedback!

Improves My Learning Process & Faster Thinking

Posted by tamerhosny on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I already took 1 bottle, 1 softgel per day. I noticed that i can think faster, easier to remember new things and fresher mind. I am going to buy more.

Thanks for your feedback!

Get a constant Big Discooount!!Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get.

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product combined with Madre labs Epa is good for brains. Gave it for my children to chew. They take it like sweets although it is not sweet. They just like this kind of fishy taste. 🎁🎁 Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you to click 'yes'.

Thanks for your feedback!

Expiry date far too short

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The expiry date of this product is far too short. I received it last week, the expiry date is August 2017.

Thanks for your feedback!

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the DHA 700, I take it with Cod-liver oil and Krill Oil.

Thanks for your feedback!

DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product, ....a high concenation of DHA .......leaving no taste in mouth ....

Thanks for your feedback!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with inflamation plus much joint pain.

Thanks for your feedback!

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Najbolje riblje ulje ikad. Pomaže za moj vid.

Thanks for your feedback!

🌺🌺🌺Понравился🌺🌺🌺

Posted by Love iHerb on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Выбрала конкретно этот препарат, потому что омега-3 находятся в нем в форме реэтерифицированного триглицерида, которая усваивается на 50% лучше чем в форме этилового эфира, как в большинстве препаратов на сайте. Поступление достаточных количеств омега-3 именно DHA необходимо для: Профилактики атеросклероза, инфарктов и инсультов. Прекращения хронических воспалений суставов и внутренних органов. Ослабления симптомов и профилактики аллергий. Торможения старения кожи, включая фотостарение (вызванное солнцем преждевременное старение кожи). Устранения симптомов диатеза у детей и атопического дерматита у взрослых. Профилактики поздних токсикозов и невынашивания беременности. Решения проблем гиперактивности и связанной с ней низкой обучаемости у детей. Смягчения симптомов или полного излечения депрессий. И, самое главное — для здоровья мозга и глаз. Потому как наш мозг процентов на 80 состоит именно из DHA и в случае ее дефицита она вся уходит туда, держа на голодном пайке все остальные органы. Надеюсь мой отзыв был ВАМ полезен, если это так нажмите пожалуйста YES)ДЛЯ ПОЛУЧЕНИЯ МАКСИМАЛЬНОЙ ВЫГОДЫ И ВСЕХ САМЫХ НОВЫХ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЙ НАЖМИТЕ НА НИК "Love iHerb" выделен зелёным вверху моего отзыва , заходите на мою страничку и следуйте инструкции!Удачных покупок🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your feedback!

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was already taking 2 fish oils at night along with a krill oil, and then have started adding this dha product in the mornings before my reading and study time. i really feel my brain fluidity is increased after taking these. may be placebo but doubt it, i really feel sharper with the added dha. you are supposed to have a 2:1 ratio of dha to epa and this really helps get those values up -slight fishy buprs, but i don't mind i like fish haha -increased brain function -great for dha ratio -quality source -amazing price

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 66 total

1 2 3 4 5