NOK

No Fishy Aftertaste!

Posted by 5409949901771290116 on Apr 13, 2015

This is a good product! For me... no fishy aftertaste or disgusting "fish burps." Was easy to swallow for me, too.

Fish gelatin!

Posted by 5267585122647261012 on Feb 09, 2015

I'm so glad i found this. Most fish gel are made of gelatin and since i'm looking for only halal source, i'm glad i found this brand with an excellent price to match! We have consumed 3 bottles n i love it. It makes my breastmilk thicker too. Highly recommended!

The Supplement Facts Are Backed Up by Certificate of Analysis

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Sep 17, 2015

How can you be sure the actual content is as claimed? Ask for a certificate of analysis. The Certificate of Analysis is readily available on iHerb website. It shows the good contents exceed the specifications while the contaminants are much lower than the specifications. I also take calamari and krill oil for omega 3. Please visit my page SEEKING-HEALTH for the brands I recommend and use.

Fantastic effects

Posted by 5409183726224505711 on May 04, 2015

It is proven that Omega 3 is the vitamin for the brain. Take it at night, and look who was awake the whole time.It needs to be taken 30 minutes before meals. You no longer feel tachycardia!

quality fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1138187 on May 14, 2015

My dog and I both take this and it helps both of us a great deal.

Good!

Posted by 5492289777069983488 on Jan 06, 2016

i only take this once daily before bed and its good, no fishy burbs or anything.. and most important is its HALAL!! its hard to find supplements that used halal gelatin and this is one of it...

Good quality

Posted by 5701593600063793203 on May 13, 2015

Does not have fishy aftertaste, my mood is much better when taking these.

Finally Halal Gelatin

Posted by Reviewer1515640 on Jan 06, 2016

If only Pharma companies realize that they are missing huge Muslim consumers by using Pork geltin. Havent tried it yet, but have mostly everything i was looking for. except if it was once a day capsule with added vitamin D3. i have been ordering from iHerb for years now from UAE and this has to be one of the best online shopping with Fast DHL shipping (Always). I hope they consider stocking more Halal or Kosher Gelatin Medicine. 6th Jan 2016 Update: I started with a 5 Star with above comments, but now after consuming for some time i noticed my LDL level have increased. So 2 stars for now.

Very poor quality fish oil

Posted by RajatKiinni on Apr 11, 2015

This is very poor quality fish oil. Totally spoiled! U can check the quality by breaking the capsule and smell and test the oil. Is it taste or smell at fish, its spoiled. Secondly, don't ever buy fish oil in capsules. Why? Because almost always fish oil in capsules are at Ethyl Esters (EE) -form which is not natural form and is synthetic, which doesn't exist in nature! Triglycerides (TG) - form is natural form of fish oil. Quality fish oil in bottles is usually in TG form.

Posted by 5236070622023040723 on Jun 07, 2016

I don't have to agree with everyone here - this product upsets my stomach and made me feel bloated :(