Great product with great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I personally love this product and the price is great. I take one per day along with my probiotics (lactobif), multi vitamin/mineral (thorne research), cayenne (Herb Pharm), ginger (Herb Pharm), turmeric (Herb Pharm and Curica. My pain level is coming down!!!

Good Product

Posted by MarieMR on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are Triglyceride form and have a good amount of EPA and DHA in 1 capsules. My mother tried these and she take one with breakfast and one with her evening meals. No fishy after taste or fishy burbs. When bottle opened no foul smell. iHerb provide great customer service and have DHL for delivery which is a wonderful service , always get my items delivered quickly and they are packed very well, Thanks you.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The EPA content in the product is very beneficial for Brain and heart health. Many of us use this product regularly.We would request Madre to make a package of 100 or more capsules.

OKAY and would likely purchase again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just wrote a review but it did not go through, so I will be brief. I appreciate the low cost, especially given the devastating economy in the U.S. For that reason, I think it is great that a supplement exists, which 'appears' to be good quality (i.e., pharm grade). Having said that, these gave me fish burps, which I've never had with any other fish supplement; however, I did not find them distressing as others might. Best thing is these are ostensibly pharm grade and low cost, allowing people with low SES access to taking care of their health. Most supplements are out of reach for low SES. For that, this company should be commended. However, with money, I would likely opt for another brand. Anyway, due to the ostensible high quality and primarily the low cost, i think a 4 star rating is fair. I may purchase again. Won't let me post the link. However, a search for webmed re fish oil supplements and fishy on quality page 2 will likely yield results.

My Favorite Omega-3 Capsule, Excellent Strength!

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this new strong, high quality Madre Labs omega-3 product in fish gelatin capsule. I warmly recommend this product. Capsule is easy to swallow. In our modern industrialized food system omega-6s have become overbundant. This omega-3 omega-6 imbalance can contribute to many chronic health issues. We need omega-3 supplements to get back balanced omega-3 omega-6 ratio. Recommended daily intake of omega-3s are ranging from 500 mg to 2 g a day by various experts. So, this product is absolutely excellent! I hope you find this review helpful. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Relieve arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very excellent for the treatment of injured shoulder tendon inflammation, and relieve pain

hard to find this form, this cheap

Posted by tidfit on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is the "Triglyceride Form" which is the highest quality, and usually very very expensive. Not expensive here! This is the best deal I could find after searching for days and days.

OMEGA 800

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I though it was OK until I received and read label which said it came from Tilapia not wild caught fish. Also only 30 tablets per bottle not 120 tablets like some others.

Billig fiskeolie af højeste kvalitet.

Posted by Danmark on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Det her er en af Iherbs private mærker. Det vil sige endnu billigere priser for fiskeolie stoppet med Omega 3, til endnu lavere priser

Fast dipatch

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super product, but lot of taxes when we received it!