Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Moisturizer Coconut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been wanting to get my hands on this moisturiser for a long time but have found it hard to get shipped to Australia. Now I have it I'm so happy, it's such a good product, gives the benefits of coconut oil but less greasy and easier to apply.

One of the best !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before you buy designer brands buy this. My wifes a snob and she still steals this when I'm not looking.

We love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using Coconut Skin trip for more years than I care to count. It is a great moisturizer for the face and it feels good. I wouldn't use anything else.

Love this Lotion!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The smell, texture, and feel are fabulous! More of a summer/fall lotion since it can be on the lighter side, or maybe normal/oiler skin types. Well worth the price and iHerb has proven an excellent company to buy from.

Nice Trip but not sure about all the ingredients..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This lotion works well and has a really nice scent that reminds me of a tropical sunny beach. ( is it a natural scent..? ) But Skin Trip includes phenoxyethanol plus a couple other synthetic additives, and that is why I probably won´t buy it again.

The best body moisturizer I have ever used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, absorbs well into the skin.

Best Lotion Ever !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We've used this lotion for over 30 years, best moisturizer ever. Everyone I've given a bottle to is now using this.

My friend swears by this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

He absolutely can't do without it. It's by far his favorite skin conditioner and iHerb gets the product shipped quickly. It's a hassle-free order! He's used this product for years and years. It's kept his skin in soft smooth condition in the hot temps of South Texas.

Lizzy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Skin Trip is awsome. I'ts all I use on my body, My husband loves the smell and I love the results.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells like summer, moisturizes awesomely. Beats any price I've seen on this product anywhere!