substitute of Digestive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have been searching for years, finally found a gluten free & vegan cookies that taste like Digestive cookies! will be a 5 stars if it's thicker & more crispy.

Pleasant to eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am in my late 80's and have put myself on a strict diet to accomodate my health problems. These cookies are low in sugar and are my only desert. I can keep them at my desk. The packaging is still awful. They are just thrown into the big box and room is left for them to rattle around. It would be so easy to make them firm with bubble paper. This is the only thing I dislike about iHerb. They do a good job of wrapping bottles, etc., but my only desert, these cookies, are often in crumbs. The boxes the cookies are in are always so crushed it is difficult to get the cookie packs out of the box. But, I simply can't do without iHerb. Been buying from them for at least 30 years. They are about the only company you can trust to have reviewed the items they sell not to damage one's health. I wish there were someone I could talk with at iHerb, or email, or get in touch in some way, but I understand companies can't hire communication help and keep their items to a reasonable price. I appreciate that.

Very tasty and nutritious

Posted by iherb on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have already reordered a few times! thanks

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

really nice but wish they had more packets in a box!!!! time to get some more!

box broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The box has been crushed and broken, hope for improvement in packing the products for shipment.

Tasty!

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are to die for, so tasty but it's better to only eat 2 and save the rest another day.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These gluten free Graham's are delicious. One of the best gluten free products available. My brother recommended it and iHerb. Seamless ordering, fantastic prices and fast delivery.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy cookies. great taste

YUM!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these gluten-free cookies. They are very much like the digestive biscuits you get in England and Australia. Delicious and not too sweet. I have a couple with a cup of green tea at breakfast and they make my stomach smile.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Classic oatmeal grahams, nice texture, nutritious. Great snack!

1 2 3