Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful. I have tried the regular Melatonin and it helps me get to sleep fast, but this Melatonin with the time release helps me stay asleep throughout the night much better.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had trouble sleeping through the night for years. I would usually wake up and would not be able to go back to sleep. With this product, I sleep very soundly for seven to eight hours. It really makes a difference in how I feel during the day as well.

Sleeping lika a baby..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have many years had troubled white my sleep (insomnia)and you took the drugs (sleeping pills) my dr recommended. But white this product a new world open for me, no problem white falling and stay a sleep 7-8 hours. Highly recommended.

Natrol, Melatonin TR, 5 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These work really well, just take them early enough in the evening so you don't feel sleepy in the a.m. Take them at least 1/2 hour before bed

Was able to quit Ambien and Rozerem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My chronic insomnia could only be controlled by powerful prescription drugs. When I say insomnia I mean the real deal -- 3+ hours to fall asleep with the occasional night with no sleep at all. My issue is racing thoughts and the inability to shut down my brain (yes I've tried all the usual tricks, if you've heard of it I've probably tried it.) I had a bottle of some regular variety Melatonin. It never really did the job. It seemed like it made me sleepy once in a while, but not consistently. This time release stuff does the trick! I'm on my second 100 count bottle and haven't refilled any of my insomnia prescriptions for several months now. Saving a bundle too!

Best of the time-release melatonins I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My problem with melatonin has always been that it goes through my system too fast, and my eyes pop open after 4 hours. Even some time-release products give me this problem. The Natrol TR acts more gently and lasts longer - anywhere from six to eight hours.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes working perfectly, and sometimes do not work

WOW

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just amazing, wooow !!! After 10 years of HORRIBLE INSOMNIA, I am finally rested !!! I will buy again definitely.

sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This fabulous product has solved my sleep problems. It helps you not only to get to sleep but gives you a natural sleep. I can't recommend it enough.

Time Release Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one helps to keep sleeping well due to the time-release aspect. It works!