NOK

normally

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious plate, but more sweet than one would like. Вкусные пластинки, но чуть более сладкие, чем хотелось бы.

A Healther Pop Tart

Posted by Reviewer1251561 on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to see that they sell toaster pastries aka POP TARTS, as they havent been sold in Australia since I was a kid & I missed them!. I think the only place you can purchase them from is speciality American store for $10 a pop. I would highly recommend this product, it is favourite with everyone in the house that has tried them & being organic is definitely a bonus. Cheap & Yummy what more could I ask for!!.

Soooo good))

Posted by Reviewer2510277 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After I've tried it, I ordered 2 more boxes right away)) I guess that explains a lot...

Great

Posted by KarenAm on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ate them all in one sitting (oops)

Delicious

Posted by clarissab on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So delicious I had to stop buying them cause I would eat them too fast and too often

Delicious!

Posted by 5250218319229307111 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very Tasty, Like Poptarts But Healthier. There Is Nothing Like This In Japan So I'm Very Grateful To Iherb!

YUMMY

Posted by 4729514203081618851 on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are sooooo yummy. So great to know it's possible to have organic 'pop tarts' without all the nasties added. Taste just like a mix of maple syrup & brown sugar, as described. Definitely worth the purchase ... VERY high in carbs though.

first try

Posted by 4839195839736097727 on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first bite I noticed it taste different from the average pop tarts that I've eaten. It's just the ingredients- pure with nothing added. It's good, next time I might get a fruit one.

Novel treat

Posted by 5445421159850165926 on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pop tarts are not a thing where I come from and to be able to get organic maple ones was super exciting.

Great flavor!

Posted by 5037962285209771356 on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter likes to eat these when she is short on time. They are enough to hold her over until lunch! Good flavor and organic! So happy to find these at iHerb!

1 2