I love Nature's Way

Posted by atarhim on January 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried to find a 20% Oleuropein and Vegetarian Vcaps Olive leaf extract, finally i found Nature's way where by cater with all i need. Its hard to find it here, especially where i came from. OLE solves many health condition in my family included me. 1. My niece chicken pox problem (its a long story, but if you have children, one of them get infected , and you dont want others to get it, provide your uninfected children OLE, you will thank me later) 2 My grandmother gallstone problem. ( I gave her a week before she needs to do the operation, with the god wills, her gallstone disappear and no more pain in her stomach. She doesnt need an operation on her stomach anymore) 3. I easily catch cold. You may get a slight die-off symptom, but it would not last very long. Nature's Way olive leaf extract is really potent, but i hope they could make 25%-30% of oleuropein.

good for candida treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Feel this is a strong fighter of candida and would recommend to anyone suffering from yeast/mold

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this Olive leaf extract on the advice of a friend about a year ago. I purchased it from another mega site and paid waaaaay too much. I don't really know how it does it but I do seem to have less urinary tract infections and definitely less colds in general. It was OK'd by my doctors, doesn't interfere with any of my current medications. A tip - take with food because it can give you a little indigestion if you take it on an empty stomach. I will continue to take this product.

Wonderful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take it daily and it keeps me from catching a virus. If I start feeling like I'm catching something I take more than one a day. It works for me. It was recommended to me when I was sick and I got better without going to a doctor. I haven't gotten sick since then which was over a year ago.

Great Product and Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

Olive leaf is a true natural healing agent. You will see results.

A must have

Posted by MariCh on May 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always have this on my shelf along with oregano oil to keep from getting sick. I've been able to wake up the next day feeling normal many, many times just by using these 2 products and going to bed early.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that that i can depend on this product when i need it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

Good Product

Posted by BlueRibbonBaker on October 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good price.

Can't Tell Yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is for a friend with high blood pressure and he has only been taking Olive Leaf Extract for about 3 weeks. Need to give this more time.

1 2