Going to buy the nibs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this brand many times and love it! But, I just read an article about cacao powders. It said, "One of the products tested by ConsumerLab was Navitas Naturals cacao powder. They found .950 ppm cadmium in the Navitas sample. There is no nutritive benefit to cadmium -- it is a toxic heavy metal linked to kidney damage, cardiovascular disease, skin disorders and more." The Natural News Lab showed similar numbers. I am going to try the cacao nibs which have lower concentrations.

ordinary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It tastes both bitter (no chocolate flavour) and as if it has expired....will not reorder.

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little bit disappointed after reading all the glowing reviews...this cacao's color is a little light vs the darker raw organic powder I can get locally and the taste is not so strong...Overall decent but nothing special I think.

Good product but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The warning message at the back scared me. I like the taste and the quality but the packaging needs improvement. I struggled to reseal the bag until a used a chunk of it.

Great product lousy packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. It's a pity that I've never had a bag that will reseal. They need to fix this!

Cacao

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just cacao, too big cost for it,

strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bitter in taste , not welcome by kids

good quality but heavy on my stomack

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aukštos kokybės (galima spręsti ir pagal kainą produktas). Bet man sunkiai virškinosi, kai suvalgydavau jausdavos sunkumas skrandyje, gal dėl to, kad kakava - ankštinis produktas ir termiškai neapdorotas skaitosi toksiškas; Very high quality product, although my stomack wouldn't accept it.

Not strong enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this cacao powder as it was cheaper than the first brand i bought and reviews were ok, but although I'm sure the quality is okay I found the flavour lacking not strong at all compared to the gold brand i first bought

Navitas Cacao powder