Almost Euphoric

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use 1.5 tbs to make hot chocolate and I get a significant mood lift and a general sense of bliss that's almost euphoric, it makes me feel relaxed and happy. But if I take more it makes thinking slow (but still very relaxed and happy!). When I take less I get a clear-headed energetic effect with mood lift. I gave it 4 stars because there is a slight bitter taste, but vanilla and stevia takes care of that.

Cadmium ???

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

The drink is very tasty. But I read in the reviews that it contains cadmium, so I will not order this product again.

Yum!

Posted by earthwalker on June 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Navitas Naturals products. They manufacture a whole line of organic superfoods powders. In my book, this company rocks! I stopped using this brand because I was reacting slightly to it (I am recovering from severe food and chemical sensitivities) and I prefer the Dagoba brand of raw cacao powder at the moment. But I think that is just my own idiosyncrasy. Definitely try this brand and see how you like it!

Good with smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like this powder, I put a tablespoon in my smoothies and it gives a nice chocolate taste. I am also looking into making raw chocolate with it but I haven't done that yet. It's a good price here for 1 pound of raw cacao. But remember they do take out the butter so if you want the full raw chocolate I'd recommend buying the nibs and grinding them in a grinder.

cacao

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I drink this hot mixed w/carob & stevia. I only wish iherb would carry raw carob as well. A must for chocoholics like me!

Cacao Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a coffee drinker, so this is my morning wake-up beverage. I mix it with organic almond milk and a little Stevia sweetener, put it in my bullet blender, heat and enjoy.

Cacao

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product I use it daily in my green smoothies

alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Alright Cacao, made chocolate bars, chocolate cake, smoothies, added to coffee, will buy again Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

So so

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not my cup of tea

Nice chocolate taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the Navitas brand of pretty much anything.