Cacao powder testimonial

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several months. It is extremely effective at controlling my hypertension. I haven't had to use statins forr several years now. Before treatment with statins, my blood pressure was somewhere around 140/90. The best I was able to achieve using statin prescription medicine was around 130/90. My blood pressure levels are now consistently around 120/80 using the raw cacao powder.

Dark as a Cup of Coffee Raw Chocolate

Posted by wholefoods on August 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought a bag of this product intending to use it as a sweet chocolate cocoa mix, like the kind grandma used to make. When I put the powder into a coffee mug and stirred it, it ended up tasting more like a cup of dark coffee. Not that that is a bad thing. There isn't anything sweet about this product. It is very dark tasting and bitter. At first I couldn't get used to the taste. Now, I drink a cup or two a day at work in place of coffee. I appreciate that this product is filled with iron, magnesium, protein, fiber, healthy fats, and a host of antioxidants. It also makes me feel calm after drinking a cup, probably a combination of the caffeine and other components of the raw cacoa. Also, because Navitas specializes in whole foods products, including cacoa in all its manifestations, I trust the quality. Highly recommended!

Absolutely delicious and invigorating

Posted by ludvig on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tried to make hot chocolate with this... It was so delicious... so euphoric... What I did was to mix two table spoons with this powder, two equal parts with coconut crystals, and then filled up the cup with warm milk... stirred it... and there I was: in Chocolate Heaven!

Great for coconut chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this product to make coconut chocolate; it turned out great! Good quality and taste. Some of the negative reviews concern bitter taste. Raw cocoa powder is bitter. Some kind of sweetener is required to make it more palatable.

Cacao Powder

Posted by anncha on September 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it... I`ve made healty"icecream" with it, and it taste reeeaally good.. But make sure you don`t use to much, it`s better to use less than you think and then add a bit more if you need to..

Good buy

Posted by Caim-Horus on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

As already mentioned before, bad rasstvoryaetsya. Probyval and kipitkom with hot milk, but usually drink milk. Always remain small lumps. But taste like. I also want to see packaging is not very comfortable, bad snaps packaging and fill with a spoon is not very convenient.

Very tastey

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried another Cocoa powder from this site and this one is MUCH better tasting, very chocolaty . It costs a bit more but it is worth the extra cost.

Best of cacao powders

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is best of what I have stumbled upon from cacao powder. I like, that it is raw as I am trying to use more and more products, that are raw, unprocessed and to prepare raw food , that is not heated. This cacao powder has very delicate, very mild, very pleasant smell, very good undertaste, it is perfect in every way!

Fred

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great, but needs a little sweetener. Agave syrup really gives it the right taste.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on January 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

I orderd 4 packs so as to take an additional 20% off. Really like it! High quality organic cacao powder looks not very dark.I eat it every day.