from Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Another nice one for my growing collection as I've learnt essential oils dont have an expiry-date and only mature with time.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i am not sure if it is the strongest grapefruit oil, cause it is the first oil i bought. However it smells great and tastes strong. Besides , the price is not high. Previous oils that i bought from now foods were of high quality and reasonable price.

mild citrus scent

Posted by youyesyou on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved the refreshing citrus scent when I first purchased it. Then I purchased the orange and the lemon oil and now I prefer those, as the scents are bolder. I still come back to this time to time when I want a milder citrus scent. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Very refreshing

Posted by allthingsnatural on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like the smell of this. Not pungent but lasting.Will purchase again

POCARI SWEAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

グレープフルーツのアロマオイルを買うのが初めてなんですが、”粉末ポカリスエットの匂い”が言い得た匂いだと思います。 Nowのアロマオイルは値段が安いので色々使えて良いですね。Very爽やかです。

real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As usual, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not strong and doesn't last long

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Grapefruit is my favorite oil. The product arrived very well wrapped and safe. The only slight dissapointment was that it is not as concentrated as I expected.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like it

Grapefruit oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has a noticeable deep colour, but smells legit. Good for use in a humidifier and at home.

1 2 3