for crave relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Place a few drops on your wrists & rub together & position wrists at nostrils & inhale & hold in lungs for a count of ten about three times per session and this will stop smoking and food cravings...until you need again. Use as often as needed.

Many great uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Aromatherapy book says Grapefruit has an uplifting effect on the mind. I add a few drops to my lotion, or Witch Hazel for a refreshing skin toner. For a wonderful all-purpose spray cleaner for counter tops and bathroom fixtures, I mix equal parts of water and white vinegar in a spray bottle, add a few drops of Grapefruit oil and 1 or 2 drops of liquid soap. It’s a good way to avoid the chemical household cleaners. Try it.

Very well

Posted by Kin-za on September 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Add in the tonic, face cream and body. Cosmetic effect: Normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands and the amount of, brightens and whitens the skin care product for oily skin. Cleanses, tightens pores. Soothes the skin. Improve metabolic processes in the skin. Increases the tone of the hair. Restores greasy secretion with greasy hair. With prolonged use of high pollution and eliminates gluing hair. Strengthens nails. Visit my page for more reviews...

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use with coconut oil as a fat-minimizing body moisturizer, in conjunction with diet and exercise, of course!

very good

Posted by Scilla2009 on March 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of grapefruit, a few drops in the body cream for cellulite and stretch marks are well evens out the skin.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for a ton of sprays and mixtures! I even put a couple dropes on my toner pads to help keep my acne in check. Smells great!

Very grapefruity

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good, strong grapefruit fragrance

Uplifting oils

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells good have just started using the oils this morning in my oil burner. Mixing a few together to make an uplifting blend.

Great value

Posted by drewmastro on February 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil in the bath. It reduces fluid retention and is said to reduce cellulite- mix with milk into a bath and stay in for fifteen minutes. An excellent addition to my body oil and night skin treatment for its rejuvenating properties. One word of caution- don't use before sun exposure as this can increase your risk of burning without inducing a faster tan! This is true of all citrus oils- so use at night or apply sunscreen.

Smells lovely! Light, citrusy and lifts the mood!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this stuff in my washer, in the bath, in my oil burner and I put a few drops in my carpet shampooer when cleaning.