for crave relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Place a few drops on your wrists & rub together & position wrists at nostrils & inhale & hold in lungs for a count of ten about three times per session and this will stop smoking and food cravings...until you need again. Use as often as needed.

Many great uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Aromatherapy book says Grapefruit has an uplifting effect on the mind. I add a few drops to my lotion, or Witch Hazel for a refreshing skin toner. For a wonderful all-purpose spray cleaner for counter tops and bathroom fixtures, I mix equal parts of water and white vinegar in a spray bottle, add a few drops of Grapefruit oil and 1 or 2 drops of liquid soap. It’s a good way to avoid the chemical household cleaners. Try it.

Very well

Posted by Kin-za on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Add in the tonic, face cream and body. Cosmetic effect: Normalizes the secretion of the sebaceous glands and the amount of, brightens and whitens the skin care product for oily skin. Cleanses, tightens pores. Soothes the skin. Improve metabolic processes in the skin. Increases the tone of the hair. Restores greasy secretion with greasy hair. With prolonged use of high pollution and eliminates gluing hair. Strengthens nails. Visit my page for more reviews...

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use with coconut oil as a fat-minimizing body moisturizer, in conjunction with diet and exercise, of course!

very good

Posted by Scilla2009 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of grapefruit, a few drops in the body cream for cellulite and stretch marks are well evens out the skin.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for a ton of sprays and mixtures! I even put a couple dropes on my toner pads to help keep my acne in check. Smells great!

Very grapefruity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good, strong grapefruit fragrance

Great value

Posted by drewmastro on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil in the bath. It reduces fluid retention and is said to reduce cellulite- mix with milk into a bath and stay in for fifteen minutes. An excellent addition to my body oil and night skin treatment for its rejuvenating properties. One word of caution- don't use before sun exposure as this can increase your risk of burning without inducing a faster tan! This is true of all citrus oils- so use at night or apply sunscreen.

Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

VERY NICE SMELL, BUT careful on skin and quantities because grapefruit is known to have some toxicity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I also strongy recommend, mint, clove. Definitely not cinnamon because it just smells so strong it's hard to get the original conammon small we all know, the oil is too sweet-smelling with makes it smell a bit nauseous. STar anise too but too a lesser extent.