Could do without the

Posted by philla on November 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good value for money but the supplement would have been better if they had excluded the Magnesium Oxide which acts like a laxative.. I get loose stools if I take 3-4 of those a day.

Not Sure

Posted by funkydharma on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s hard ro give a review of this product as my partner takes it as a preventative against Parkinsons disease. Having checked out side effects online, it seems to me that this stuff is pretty strong and could cause problems in some individuals. We are aware of potential symptoms (eg nerve pain) and will discontinue if he starts to show any signs. I tried one and it gave me a burst of energy, so I may take it occasionally. I wouldn’t take it regularly because I have severe chronic insomnia and b vitamins can make this worse. (This supplement is a form of b6).

can't do without

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

can't do without when you have pyroluria.

Now Foods P-5-P

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think these may be helping me with alertness. Slightly less fuzzy head these days... I take a B complex also

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

ok

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Short background: I am chronically depressed, socially anxious, with no motivation and very lethargic. I took these, hoping that it would give me more energy. Did nothing for me.

Maybe it helps, Maybe it doesn't!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like most medical remedies (prescription or OTC) you never really know how much or usually even IF they do anything for you.

B6