Finely powdered date sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a high quality product sold at a nice price on iherb.com The flavour is pleasing and sweet, and works beautifully as an alternative to other dry sweeteners such as cane sugar or table sugar for baking. Would purchase Now Foods Date Sugar again, and would recommend this particular brand of product.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product. Without sulphites & no sugar added. Pure date sugar taste.

good quality date sugar at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this date sugar to replace some of white or brown sugar in recipes and have good luck.

Excellent natural "whole food" sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great, and is better than other brands because it doesn't clump. We use it in baking. It gives a different texture and flavor than white sugar, which you may or may not like, but it's certainly healthier.

Ideal for oatmeal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is according to Dr.McGregor the most healthiest sweetener but it's also the most yummy one :) I eat this often with my morning oats and it takes a bit like chocolate! I highly recommend it and despite the price, a little goes a long way!

pleased to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

After DNA testing and discovering date sugar is the only sweetener compatible with my body, I was delighted to find it here. I use it for all my baking and even serve it to guests. I use it in all my pale desserts.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to use this as a substitute for powdered icing sugar to coat cookies, top muffins, etc. I used a combination of date sugar and xylitol to make "peppernuts" (Russian Christmas cookies) and it worked very well.

date sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

fabulous as a sugar replacement in baked goods

Lee-Anne

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice to see natural alternatives to sugar

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's just so simple and so good. Dates! I love them, especially in this form. Can be used in so many ways, yummy in baking!

1 2 3 4