Scent way too overwhelming

Posted by NarnianGirl on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients Ok and moisturizing effects satisfactory. But the overpowering smell considerably limits the use of this cream - I would only apply to it to my feet, as far as possible away from my face ... NOW seriously should switch to a less offensive scent.

Not as good as expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell of orange-grapefruit citrus essence is too strong but fades after a while. The cream itself is not as good as expected, a little sticky and the mosturizing effect doesn't last long. To feel mosturized it needs to be applied often. And it does not soften the extra dry skin on winter hands/fingers.

Just OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is way too strong for me. It takes a while to sink in on the skin.

Great

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is amazing. It reminds me of Biotherm, but this smells more natural. It's a nice and thick cream that is well absorbed.

Excelente

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Una maravilla, hidrata en profundidad, perfecta para ponerla por las noches antes de ir a dormir o en momentos que se tienen las manos muy resecas. Tiene un olor a lima riquísimo.Super recomendable.

Awesome lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have a very hard time finding a lotion I can use as I am very particular about ingredients due to an almond allergy and chemical and fragrance sensitivity. This lotion is awesome. It has a great creamy texture and a very light scent that smells kind of like bubble gum. I just wish it came in a larger size!

Best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for years to find a lotion to use on my hands as they are constantly dry, and this it! This lotion keeps my hands soft for hours without the greasy after effect and the smell is amazing which is an added bonus.

Pregnant belly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great and takes away the itching on my pregnant belly. I am allergic to wheat and this stuff is great, no reactions at all! Smell isn't too strong either, just nice and mild.

It's wonderful for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am going to order it again

mesho