sunnere søtning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bruker tagatose og erythritol i noen kake og konfekt oppskrifter i stedet for vanlig sukker. Kjøper dette på Iherb fordi det er mye billigere enn i norske helsekostbutikker

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite sugar substitute! Does not spike blood sugar and caramelizes like sugar=D I use this to make caramel sauce and cookies. Just make sure you use a lower temperature. Also works for sprinkling on things, does not give a cooling-effect like erythritol or xylitol. Does not upset my stomach like other sweeteners either (I have gastritis)

Best sugar substitute!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been waiting for this sugar substitute to come to North America for so long after reading tons of European blogs praising it! I must say it was even better than expected, no aftertaste at all, perfect for baking! I'm never buying another sugar substitute than tagatose again, now I just need to find a way to use up my palm sugar and erythritol.

6 Kcal/tsp and tastes pretty good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this with sparkling water and Nuts.com's Yumberry Powder to make a refreshing low sugar drink. Tastes good on fresh sliced strawberries too!

Like sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sweetener works perfectly fine like sugar. It is a healthy replacement. I used it in dressing, baking cakes ... Quite expensive though.

Way better than any sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great product. Best to mix in with some sugar, 20-30%. Perfect taste and great glycemic control.

(was) perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

purchased for the ability of caramelizing, and found to be a perfect alternative to sugar in bakery. now I discover it is discontinued ... bad news. I looked for alternative producers but found none. I will miss this product.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good no after taste.Will reorder.

Very ood sugar substitute for non and diabetic consumers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have IBS - particularly affected by sugars and I am a diabetic. This has a negligible effect on blood sugar and does not kick the IBS into gear. I was really sure it was going to. Best thing - no after taste like stevia and erithyritol and not a chemical like splenda. Granular so great for baking on a 1 to 1.1 ratio. Also is a prebiotic so good for stomach bacteria and immune health. Would probably be good for those with candida who have to forego sugar.

The best sugar substitute I EVER used !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best !! I use it for sweeten my tea , and I cant tell that my tea sweetened with sugar substitute !!

1 2