Hard to tell yet..

Posted by whenthesunsleeps on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to might help my HS boils and inflammation issues. hard to tell the difference yet. I take 1 capsule, tried 2 first, but that upset my stomach. Will try again with to later and hope that will work :) My mom also use turmeric to help with her psoriasis-arthritis. It does wonders for her.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to tell because i take several things at once but it seems to have progressed candida treatment a bit more.

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow and responsibly priced

Nice product, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

... not my favorite.

Great for colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't help much for my shoulder pain but it's great for colds. Stopping it in it's roots.

Good value Tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We are trying this Tmeric as it's less expensive than the Curcumin we have been using. Unable to evaluate the results yet but it does have positive reviews.

tumeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this product arrived quickly, and it has only been a couple weeks but already feel it helps with my sleep issues

Turmeric Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for about a month now and I have a very strong feeling that it is proving to be very helpful in many a way. To be very exact, I'd like review this product again in about a month's time. That would then be after 8 weeks and that should be more accurate information. A question, however, for the Paradise Herbs management: I have been informed that turmeric requires pepper to be absorbed well by the body and your supplent doesn't have any. You might perhaps want to give a thought to this suggestion or perhaps you have a good reasons to drop the pepper altogether. Nonetheless, as suugested, please allow me to rate your product again after 8 weeks.

Didn't notice a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

....but I know this is really good for you!

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is working so far, but I'll wait for another month or so to finally decide.

1 2