Very good result!!!

Posted by victtoriag on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Below there are some comments which says that the system does not work. I'M SURE that this is because of the mouth tray. Each jaw has differnt shape. So for some of you this tray can be unconfortable. For example, my husband uses it with no problem. I can't use it how it's written on the box. I shoud spend double time because i do for upper jaw, then for the lower jaw separatly. In other way, the bleaching gel does not reach the teeth. I doubtless say that it DOES WORK because my husband has dark stains on his teeth and we bought before this one another bleaching system and it didn't remove the stains. He used it for 4 days twice a day and now he has white teeth. Now we do the bleaching once in 2 weeks. It's enough for us. I will buy more when i will be done with this box.

plus white

Posted by ElinorSimner on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have very yellow teeth, it won't bleach them. You better go to the dentist. I used to have some coffee stains on my teeth and after 3 or 4 applies they were gone completely. Very happy with the results. Don't make your teeth sensitive after use. Worth a try! אם הנכם בעלי שיניים צהובות,אל תצפו שהמוצר ילבין אותם. עדיף ללכת להלבנת שיניים אצל רופא מומחה.בכל מקרה,היו לי כמה כתמי קפה על השיניים שהפריעו לי.לאחר 3 או 4 פעמים שהשתמשתי בג׳ל,הם נעלמו לגמרי.חייבת לציין שהשיניים לא הפכו לרגישות.בהחלט שווה לנסות

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found that it worked well and that my teeth were noticeably whiter. Good value. It doesn't work miracles but it does make a difference.

Blah

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do have very yellow teeth and been using the product for 14 days 30 minutes twice a day. No improvement noticeable.

Perfect ! Does what it is supposed to do !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great bleaching system but the instruction and tray that come with it are horrible, and I do not know how people used it. I ordered 2 mouth tray systems from eBay, that you mold with hot water. Do not use that trays that provided with the kit, it will ruin your teeth ! After i received the trays i molded them with hot water to the form of my teeth (there is instructions on YouTube on how to do it. After you make the perfect trays, you take the Gel that in the kit and you put a tiny drop, do not put a lot of Gel, because it will only give you burns and not bleach faster ! You put a tiny drop of Gel in they tray, where the outer side of the tooth comes to contact with the tray. you hold it for 15-20 min. and then wash with water, and the after treatment liquid. i would recommend in addition to wash the teeth with toothpaste with Gentle brush. if you follow this instruction you will get beautiful 5-6 shades brighter teeth. good luck !

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good but very strong on my teeth

this was great but hard to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

was great, but i'm pretty lazy that I don't find use this. If I use this more often, i think it will be more helpful for whitening my teeth

Parece funcionar

Posted by nataliarubio on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré porque noto que por mucho que lave los dientes me están amarilleando y perdiendo blancor. LO usé en combinación con un dentrífico con efecto blanqueador también, pero no estaba notando efectos. Cuando empecé a usar Plus White todas las noches a la semana noté que los tenía más blancos, pero no pude seguir usándolo porque tengo una muela mal y me daba sensibilidad. Así que lo retomaré más adelante. Como funcionar algo va haciendo si eres contastante, yo recomiendo usar un dentrifrico del estilo para ayudar. Pero si tenéis sensibilidad dental o bien, como en mi caso, algún diente en mal estado tened cuidado.

be careful , for the sensitive tooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just use for two day, one time per day. my tooth look a very little bit light after the first time. my tooth felt not good on the second time, may be because of the sensitive tooth. will try few days later to see how is going on.

1st use- very slight whitening effect. mouth guard not comfortable and doesn't mount well

Posted by kahling on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just tried it for the first time. I know it says the whitening effective starts after 5 minutes I left it for 20 minutes (I have slight yellow stain) and can only see a very slight whitening effect. The mouth guard doesn't fit very well and feels uncomfortable and I was salivating the entire 20 minutes. Totally doesn't feel any sensitivity, which I think can be both a good and bad thing (less hydrogen peroxide = less whitening?). I'm sure that with the advised constant use the whitening effect will be more apparent. Would love to purchase the 5 minutes speed whitening kit once I'm done with this. Iherb please stock more teeth whitening brands!! :)