from Sydney Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Kombucha makes me sleep so much better! It's a skin humectant, increases blood circulation, thickens hair and restores hair colour, lessens anxiety and speeds healing...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a metabolic disorder called TMAU where I cannot eat a lot of choline because of the unpleasant odours that will arise from it. After reading about Kombucha's effect of odours becoming non-existent from forums, I decided to try it. I am confident now to say that I am odour free, and I am able to live a normal life again. I am not making any claims, but just expressing what Kombucha has done for me. I take this together with Livcare, as Livcare does similar effects.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchase this product for my Mother. She swears by it, especially in the summer months when she loves to work out in her yard and flower beds. She used to brew her own tea but when we found these capsules, she no longer has to worry with the time consuming brewing and can have the benefits of the Kombucha.

Fantastic supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from eczema, rosacea, adult acne. I can not use any cream or lotion on my face. When it gets really bad even water will make things worse. I purchased this product out of desperation. Kombucha is the only supplement that makes my skin looks better! First time in my life my skin feels moist and clear. It is a miracle for me. Since I started taking it my migraines also disapeared. I highly recommend Kombucha for problematic skin and migraines.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product I take it with livercare

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gives me energy and helps me to minimize early day brain fog.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product, although taking more than recommended was necessary to get results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Kombucha is good for health in many ways. I appreciate theses capsules because they are easy to take, you do not need to put them in a fridge and they provide the right dose of the product.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add it to my liquid foods, it eliminates any form of discomfort. I first bought the 30 capsules, but upgraded to 90 because it works well for me.

Excellent