S.R. Boyle from Sydney

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Kombucha is amazing... it improves my skin and makes it look firmer; I sleep better; makes my hair thicker...

I love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love kombucha. It is awesome. I put it in my Sigg water bottle with my water (I use about 50 drops per day). This Kombucha is waaaaay better tasting than the tea. It keeps my body clean and working well. This is the second time I have ordered the extract... I ordered 2 bottles (to make sure I do not run out). This is a must have product.

amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

easy to mix in my tea or juice, amazing taste!

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pricy in my opinion. Seems to have some effect but there should be better ones. I will not be reordering.

Great flavor

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mixed it with sparkling water and lemon/lime flavored water and both tasted amazing! It also give me a sense of re freshness after workout!

kombucha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very happy with the product and service..

Easy to use, mild flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put a teaspoon in my drinking water at work. I can barely taste it which is good because kombucha when unflavoured has quite an unpleasant taste (in my opinion). Not sure if its helping me as I have changed up my routine a bit, but I am feeling less bloated overall. I don't think I'll but it again though, but only because I am now brewing my own kombucha tea at home and this product would end up being quite costly to keep reordering (I estimate the bottle will last me about 2 months)

Love Kombucha !!~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love kombucha~ I take a spoon or two every day. I am planning on mixing it with sweet juices or tea.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product