S.R. Boyle from Sydney

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

Kombucha is amazing... it improves my skin and makes it look firmer; I sleep better; makes my hair thicker...

I love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love kombucha. It is awesome. I put it in my Sigg water bottle with my water (I use about 50 drops per day). This Kombucha is waaaaay better tasting than the tea. It keeps my body clean and working well. This is the second time I have ordered the extract... I ordered 2 bottles (to make sure I do not run out). This is a must have product.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pricy in my opinion. Seems to have some effect but there should be better ones. I will not be reordering.

Great flavor

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mixed it with sparkling water and lemon/lime flavored water and both tasted amazing! It also give me a sense of re freshness after workout!

amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

easy to mix in my tea or juice, amazing taste!

Easy to use, mild flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put a teaspoon in my drinking water at work. I can barely taste it which is good because kombucha when unflavoured has quite an unpleasant taste (in my opinion). Not sure if its helping me as I have changed up my routine a bit, but I am feeling less bloated overall. I don't think I'll but it again though, but only because I am now brewing my own kombucha tea at home and this product would end up being quite costly to keep reordering (I estimate the bottle will last me about 2 months)

kombucha

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

very happy with the product and service..

Love Kombucha !!~

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love kombucha~ I take a spoon or two every day. I am planning on mixing it with sweet juices or tea.

Bottle could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bad bottle. Product suggests taking 25 drops but the bottle does not have a dropper. Still early to rate the product.I have to take it for more weeks ahead.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product