Very tasty.

Posted by Beckyquinn on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good but quite salty!

Veg Stock

Posted by vegannomadguide on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good tasty vegetable stock. ORGANIC and no palm oil! Therefore better than the rapunzel cubes. Also gluten free! Could be a little stronger.

Love this in my soup

Posted by Washielim on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love adding this in my beetroot, carrot, celery, vegetable soup. This has all the natural ingredients and makes my soup yummy. I do not need to add anything else, great product!

nice flavor

Posted by emanuelaj on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice flavor -

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like having the option of adding more or less and not being confined to a cube.

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One thing I love about this is that it is not in cube form. I never liked having to take out all of the individual cubes if I was making a big pot. A few scoops is easier and the flavor is quite good. Not overly salty.

Came Quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried it yet, but the product shipped quickly and is handy for a single lady, like myself. It is actually pretty handy for any housesold, really-solitary or otherwise. The fact that this comes as a powder to be added, allows for greater control of portions/amounts. I prefer it to the standard stock/broth cubes. This way I can make smaller portions of soup for me, myself, and I. I don't like to share soup.

Great rich taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good but high in sodium.

Good taste, but only 125g, too little

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, but only 125g, too little

broth - powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It stays in the fridge, it's powdered, flavour is okay but i think better than chicken or something like that sold on iherb tastes better/ stronger. since it's powdered I feel I can keep it in the fridge for longer.

1 2 3