Excellent for soup making

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Also very tasty when you just want a cup of broth.

Very tasty.

Posted by Beckyquinn on November 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good but quite salty!

Veg Stock

Posted by vegannomadguide on July 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good tasty vegetable stock. ORGANIC and no palm oil! Therefore better than the rapunzel cubes. Also gluten free! Could be a little stronger.

Good on potatoes.

Posted by HildeK on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this mixed in coconut oil, and on potatoes or in mashed potatoes. Also good in soups.

My favorite broth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I learned of Rapunzel vegetable broth from a family member in Arizona who uses it in her large Montessori school. I tried a jar and I was hooked. So I order six at a time. I've given the jars as small gifts to friends who actually cook. I like it because it is tasty and not salty. Next the jar is small and the contents stay fresh. My husband was very ill and had to eat soft food and liquids. Can't tell you how many soups I made for him using Rapunzel broth!

tastes good with everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I was a kid I was always so big about eating soup whenever I got sick (when I used to get sick) and it had a salty taste that I've always loved. I finally found a broth that I can use with anything and (to me) you don't need to add anything to it for flavor because it already has it. I'm very anal about what goes inside my body and my daughter's. I'm glad I found this powder. :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty as a broth and for cooking soups or boiled potatoes.

nice one

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I`m really glad that I found out this delicious broth! Recommend it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great veggie broth, lasts longer than cubes. Love the taste too

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This must be the best broth ever. I drink this like others drink tea or coffee. And, I use it in soups, sauces, wok and so on. It's marvellous.