Adverse Effects

Posted by juniper on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got headaches and brain fog while taking this. My blood pressure also increased.

Not for me

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I'm 25 and this did nothing for me. However, I do see a difference in my skin using Solgar's version of hyaluronic acid along with a food-based vitamin C supplement.

Definate improvement in skin tone, and fine lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for around 6 months now, I noticed a difference in my face within a few weeks of starting. I gave it to a friend who had a huge improvement in her face. We are both in our mid 50's. I recommend giving this product a try

Great for skin and bones and hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for over a year and it is great stuff put it in my vege juices or have in water easy to take impact great

The best I've tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many! Japanese made,American, and this one is the best of all! I can feel the effects within 24 hours. Smother,softer skin.

Very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can confirm the findings of the studies done on this particular protein "Verisol". After taking it for 7 weeks, I started to get comments. My husband asked me what I'd been using, because I looked younger. Other people also commented. It has definitely knocked years off my age. I am 49. The improvements are not just restricted to the face, but the skin all over my body. Will take this product for life.

Great smoothie additive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not alter the taste - just adds health benefits.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing I swear after a few weeks o could see results, it's tasteless but I like to mix it with a lil oj.

Skin helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have not found and significant results but will continue product. Robert

We are satisfied!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We think that this product seems to work very well. This product is not difficult to mix in, however I don’t like the taste. I appreciate the fact that it contains hyaluronic acid, as well as vitamin C.

1 2