Adverse Effects

Posted by juniper on January 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got headaches and brain fog while taking this. My blood pressure also increased.

Definate improvement in skin tone, and fine lines

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for around 6 months now, I noticed a difference in my face within a few weeks of starting. I gave it to a friend who had a huge improvement in her face. We are both in our mid 50's. I recommend giving this product a try

Very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can confirm the findings of the studies done on this particular protein "Verisol". After taking it for 7 weeks, I started to get comments. My husband asked me what I'd been using, because I looked younger. Other people also commented. It has definitely knocked years off my age. I am 49. The improvements are not just restricted to the face, but the skin all over my body. Will take this product for life.

The best I've tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many! Japanese made,American, and this one is the best of all! I can feel the effects within 24 hours. Smother,softer skin.

BEST Collagen EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a fan of fillers in the capsules and have bern looking for something "clean" I dont have to take huge heaping scoops and will settle well on my stomach and absorb well. THIS IS IT!! Its peptides which are the best for absorption.. plus Hyaluroric Acid and Vit C... decent price! What's not to love! ❤

People have noticed...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

And commented how my skin looks brighter. I take that small scoop and add it to my morning shake..... I bought several more canisters of the collagen , guess it shows I'm a believer too!

Great for skin and bones and hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for over a year and it is great stuff put it in my vege juices or have in water easy to take impact great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing I swear after a few weeks o could see results, it's tasteless but I like to mix it with a lil oj.

Not for me

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I'm 25 and this did nothing for me. However, I do see a difference in my skin using Solgar's version of hyaluronic acid along with a food-based vitamin C supplement.

Great smoothie additive

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not alter the taste - just adds health benefits.

1 2 3