Truly horrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just purchased this product and while it does a good job moisturizing, it has a very strong plastic odor. I'm trying to mask it with a scented lotion with it, but the unpleasant smell overpowers it.

Quickly Absorbed and Long Lasting Moisture

Posted by Non-GMO on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beware that this lotion is very thin and liquidy and may spill out of your hand if not prepared. The pump makes it easy to use. There is virtually no odor in this unscented formula. I was impressed by how well this moisturizes. I used to think I had to use a very thick cream to protect my hands but this thin lotion does wonders! I hope it does not get discontinued. I have multiple chemical sensitivities and have been fine using this.

Hand Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked the way it feels on my skin. When I have no place to go, I will use it. The thing I don't like is the smell. It has a little bit of a plastic smell, but it could be one of the ingredients. Overall, I like it and will use the whole bottle. The low rating is because of the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sierra Bees is creamy.

Don't like its smell and too liquid-like

Posted by joeyckn on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like its smell - it is honey? And it is too liquid - not suitable for hands. Its price is high as well.

If it was possible I would rate this -5 stars!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is too runny. But the smell!!! Horrible!! I thought that the product has gone bad, but after reading the reviews (which I should have done before the purchase) apparently that is the smell. I will not be using this. It's gone straight to the trash. The bad smell stays even if you mix the lotion with another one with a strong scent. I had to wash my hands 5 times!!! with a soap as the smell wouldn't go away.

High Quality Ingredients - Heals Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this lotion and the now discontinued hand cream. High quality ingredients and all natural. Yes, it's watery and does have a non-perfumed fragrance, but I love the way it performs. It heals and protects my skin without a greasy feel and causes zero irritation. Add a few drops of essential oils and the scent can be whatever you eant it to be. I'm disappointed it's being discontinued because I am a fan of this and all the products in the line.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients in it & it is good to the skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

like the texture, and as it's unscented, I can use it with my essential oil!

Bed smell