a better alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

im not a cooke eater and i try to keep my dad away from sweets- which is hard, so great that i can give him a couple of these now and then

Lovely texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great texture. Nice enough taste too, gets a bit powdery after a while (but I only noticed it on my fourth of fifth cookie in - that'll teach me to not be a glutton!). A little plain for my tastes, but to be fair I've never been a massive fan of plain cookies.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good! And no soy or gluten!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste really really good!! Love it!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste almost exactly like the regular glute-version of Maryland Cookies that you buy in the grocery store, except for the chocolate chips, which you can serve on the side if you feel like you need them. A great way for paleo and other grain/dairy-free people to enjoy a snack, or serve something to regular eaters that they will also enjoy. I only wish they were bigger, like regular cookies, as they are more bite-sized than cookie-sized.

powdery taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product in a taste test video and the person said it was really good so I gave it a try but, It tastes pretty powdery. But if you had this with some hot tea/ coffee I dont think its that bad.