The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our family goes through two to three packets a week, usually in the form of the basic salad dressing, made with the 2% milk option, and an added spoonful of pure heavy organic whipping cream added in to make it thicker and richer. (It is still very good without the added cream. just thinner.) This dressing brand is the only pre-packaged mix that we can have, and not get headaches from. (We can not have MSG or fake chemical sweeteners.) The taste is SOOOO GOOD! Not too peppery, not too garlicy, ...just right! (And I for one am a VERY picky eater!) I used to have to order this from the manufacturer, but this is a much more economical and cheaper option. Thank you IHerb!

ok, but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

whatever you do, don't mix with yogurt as suggested!! kind of a weird after taste.

Horrible!!! This is not Ranch dressing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually do not write reviews, but I thought I should warn people before they buy this. This is by far the worst Ranch dressing I have ever tasted. The flavor is over powered with celery salt, and the dressing always clumps and never stays mixed. I have tried several different ways to make the dressing edible with no luck. I also gave the remaining packets of mix to a few of my co-workers and they though it was horrible too.

tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tastes great and i like that all the ingredients are organic.

Hmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We don't have this dressing in The Netherlands, but I saw it a lot in recipes on the internet. And, I like it!

3 packs would be nice iHerb!

Posted by Lolly on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I made it the first time with some mayonnaise, as instructed, but it came out way too salty. Since I had 11 packets left :( , I tried again with yogurt and it was much better, but still had a powdery taste.

a little too much zest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not a real fan of this flavor. The mix seems a bit strong. I have tried it a few different ways but cant seem to get it to taste like ranch.