ممتازة

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

جودة الحبال جدًا رهيبة انصح فيها وبشدة 👍🏼 فيها من شدّة للمبتدئين الى المتقدمين جدًا رهيبة وسعرها معقول مقارنةً بأسعار الحبال عند المحلات. اذا شفت تقييمي حط لايك"مفيد" ✨

Good for beginners too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have never used resistance bands before, but I've heard a lot of good things about them so I decided t place an order for these. Despite being a resistance band newbie, I found this to be easy to install and use. You could use them without installation for basic exercises, but to do a complete workout for your abs, back, shoulders, etc. you'll need to install the bands on your door. And by install, I mean just putting them between the hinges and closing the door. As for exercises, this comes with an instruction booklet (you can also search videos on youtube, there are plenty). Each band is a different weight which is great. I also love that they aren't bulky or take up a whole lot of space because I live in a tiny apartment. Also great for people who travel a lot: these babies are as light as feather, so you could easily plop this into your bag and carry it with you wherever you go. A bit $$ but totally recommend.

Really Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really high quality product with a well thought out design. Incredibly Versatile, with an array of workout possibilities. Would recommend to anyone.

Amazing Product! Super strong and easy to use! Great Workout!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this product because I thought it would snap on me, but I found that I could give it a really good stretch and it took it. I'm a big guy, which means I need to pull allot of weight and surprisingly it can get pretty tough, which it totally awesome! I highly recommend anyone to buy this if you are always on the go, or just can't find the time to hit the gym (or you just don't like the gym).

very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I live in HK, the shipment very fast. cheaper than HK buy, very good.

Band

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, the book helps and tike that there is a different resistance

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, delivery on time

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don’t know about yall but I really really liked it it’s really helpful & easy to use it’s really important if you workout at home 💪🏽

Any time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Any time you can practice

Sports-Research-Performance-Resistance - Band

Posted by RealByNature on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 2nd purchased this time and bought it for my brother as BDay present and hope he loves it A simple equipment for home based workout conveniently.... I highly recommend this product , if ur too busy to go to the gym due to busy at work., so this is it you MUST HAVE............ And you NEVER REGRET...... I wish they can bring in more home base gym kit products like Dumbbells set........ Thank you..

1 2