NOK

Good for beginners too

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have never used resistance bands before, but I've heard a lot of good things about them so I decided t place an order for these. Despite being a resistance band newbie, I found this to be easy to install and use. You could use them without installation for basic exercises, but to do a complete workout for your abs, back, shoulders, etc. you'll need to install the bands on your door. And by install, I mean just putting them between the hinges and closing the door. As for exercises, this comes with an instruction booklet (you can also search videos on youtube, there are plenty). Each band is a different weight which is great. I also love that they aren't bulky or take up a whole lot of space because I live in a tiny apartment. Also great for people who travel a lot: these babies are as light as feather, so you could easily plop this into your bag and carry it with you wherever you go. A bit $$ but totally recommend.

ممتازة

Posted by 4779126070760150207 on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

جودة الحبال جدًا رهيبة انصح فيها وبشدة 👍🏼 فيها من شدّة للمبتدئين الى المتقدمين جدًا رهيبة وسعرها معقول مقارنةً بأسعار الحبال عند المحلات. اذا شفت تقييمي حط لايك"مفيد" ✨

Amazing Product! Super strong and easy to use! Great Workout!

Posted by 5181508415974172810 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this product because I thought it would snap on me, but I found that I could give it a really good stretch and it took it. I'm a big guy, which means I need to pull allot of weight and surprisingly it can get pretty tough, which it totally awesome! I highly recommend anyone to buy this if you are always on the go, or just can't find the time to hit the gym (or you just don't like the gym).

Excellent

Posted by 5150677111405999665 on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Better than i expected really good items recomend