ممتازة

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

جودة الحبال جدًا رهيبة انصح فيها وبشدة 👍🏼 فيها من شدّة للمبتدئين الى المتقدمين جدًا رهيبة وسعرها معقول مقارنةً بأسعار الحبال عند المحلات. اذا شفت تقييمي حط لايك"مفيد" ✨

Good for beginners too

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have never used resistance bands before, but I've heard a lot of good things about them so I decided t place an order for these. Despite being a resistance band newbie, I found this to be easy to install and use. You could use them without installation for basic exercises, but to do a complete workout for your abs, back, shoulders, etc. you'll need to install the bands on your door. And by install, I mean just putting them between the hinges and closing the door. As for exercises, this comes with an instruction booklet (you can also search videos on youtube, there are plenty). Each band is a different weight which is great. I also love that they aren't bulky or take up a whole lot of space because I live in a tiny apartment. Also great for people who travel a lot: these babies are as light as feather, so you could easily plop this into your bag and carry it with you wherever you go. A bit $$ but totally recommend.

Really Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really high quality product with a well thought out design. Incredibly Versatile, with an array of workout possibilities. Would recommend to anyone.

Amazing Product! Super strong and easy to use! Great Workout!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical about this product because I thought it would snap on me, but I found that I could give it a really good stretch and it took it. I'm a big guy, which means I need to pull allot of weight and surprisingly it can get pretty tough, which it totally awesome! I highly recommend anyone to buy this if you are always on the go, or just can't find the time to hit the gym (or you just don't like the gym).

Excellent quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality!

Good Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are great!! Helps me workout and feel strong.

H

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

👌🏻💪🏻

very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I live in HK, the shipment very fast. cheaper than HK buy, very good.

Band

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, the book helps and tike that there is a different resistance

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, delivery on time

1 2