NOK

weird taste

Posted by Reviewer2111223 on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i brought this cos of all the review of how great it is. but i really dont like it. prefer the real green tea taste. so i guess its really depends on ur own taste.

be warned!

Posted by amelia on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this tea and was really looking forward to drinking it. But it caused my gastric to act up. I drank this after dinner. I have hyperacidity,but most green teas do not cause any reaction. This unfortunately did. I am apparently not the only one who feedback about this. So those who are prone to gastric, please do take note!

have not received my parcel (((

Posted by 5190352344954686136 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

most probably because of local post office as my colleague who lives in another district receives parcels regularly and has no probs with that. Ira from Kiev, Ukraine

Posted by 5272784258705684794 on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can't Drink This

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2535247 on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ususally love the taste of mango, but this was something different. Didn't like it.

Posted by 5057362419740433066 on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not my cup of tea.

smells nice and tastes good

Posted by 4967997558071922483 on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I also ordered St. Dalfour, Organic, Strawberry Tea but I didn't receive the product. I only received the golden mango green tea. I have sent email to iherb three times but they didn't reply BACK !!

tastes artificial.

Posted by 5462355356204383370 on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

didn't like.

Bland Tea

Posted by hnatalie on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Green Tea Taste Is Bland And The Only Saving Grace Is The Mango Aroma.

I don't like it

Posted by Tonjiz on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand why so many people like this tea. I'm not a big fan of green tea but I've always been on the lookout for a good one, because I WANT to like it. So I thought ok I'll try this one because it's so popular and has so many good reviews. I was very diappointed. It's bitter like any other green tea I've tried. It has a fake mango taste, doesn't taste good at all. And a weird aftertaste.

1 2