Mmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My absolute favorite tea! The best tasting green-tea ever.

Fantastic flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rly sweet, I hope repeat and repeat. The most fantastic is the price.

Delicious

Posted by Gianella on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite teas. I love the smell and the taste. The combination with mango is fantastic. You should tried it.

great taste organic tea

Posted by maranatha on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea tastes great. Very mild mango taste.

Pure delish!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite green tea flavour, it contains natural flavor of mangoes, pure delish! It's organic and full of beneficial antioxidants. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

WINNER! LOVE the subtle Mango flavored Green Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am an avid green tea drinker and prefer to use the plain leaves. I have purchased green tea leaves form around the world including China and Japan (where it is most popular). But it is a sensitive tea leaf and can easily become bitter if "stewed" in hot water. So you have to be careful how you prepare green tea - the water cannot be too hot nor can you steep it for too long. Preparing green tea is a fine and delicate art. Alas, I still drink green tea for its many health benefits including the fact that it is a diuretic and helps expel water. This variety of green tea is absolutely divine and delicious! I am addicted to St. Dalfour's tea Golden Mango for its delicate and subtle flavor. If you want to try green tea but worry about a lackluster flavor, then this is the product for you!

the most tasty tea. Вкусно!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bright taste of mango. Taste of mango prevails over taste of tea. Яркий вкус манго. Вкус манго преобладает над вкусом чая. Девушкам особенно нравится.

This stuff smells heavenly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I don't really care for the taste of tea and only drink it for my health (green tea), I decided to try this after reading some reviews. It's close to making a tea believer out of me! The aroma of mango is amazing, and preparing it as directed for standard flavor (steep only one minute; for stronger flavor steep for two) makes for a pleasantly mild tasting tea that I actually enjoy.

Healthy good flavoured green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've got this product out of curiosity since I'm a big fun of their jams. It turned to be a pleasant surprise! This is the best flavoured green tea ever! As Japanese I regularly drink green tea even while I had lived in a western country for years. I tried quite many of those flavoured teas there and unfortunately most of them having flavour and green tea taste killing each other. This product has nice fresh green tea taste and very lovely mango flavour. If the green tea part is too strong for you I recommend cold steep. Just put a sachet in a 500ml container and pour filtered water and leave it in room temp or fridge about two hours and you will be amazed. My mom really loves this tea and ordered herself because I hide rest of box to prevent she finishes it!

Beautiful organic green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very nice organic green tea and at a decent price, equivalent teas are usually more expensive. Better than the Qi tea sold in Australian supermarkets which is the most comparable I've found for price and quality. It says not to leave the teabag in for more than a couple of minutes but it tastes fine after 5 if you like your tea strong, not bitter imo. Just bought two more.