Great sugar alternative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If your'e looking for a sweetener without the added the Carbs this is a great product! Easy to use as it's a like for like when converting a recipe which uses standard sugar, no aftertaste and no gut issues as other sugars can cause. This product is used in a lot of recipes I have found following the Low Carb High Fat way of eating. I highly recommend this product for all your baking needs.

So Convenient for Keto Cooking

Posted by incredibles on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm fairly new to the keto diet, but I've learned that Swerve is the sugar substitute of choice in many dessert recipes. It's so convenient to have this on hand. I ordered four bags so I could qualify for the free shipping. Believe me, four bags is not overkill if you're planning on baking a lot. These bags are not huge. I highly recommend the confectioners - it dissolves much better than any granular sugar substitute I've ever used. I'm very pleased with the price I paid for this product, too. All in all, I'm a happy customer.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great. Tastes incredible and easy to cook with.

GOOD TASTE AND TEXTURE WITH SWEET TREATS. H. A. R. 4. 9. 4. 1.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of caster sugar in recipes, it has a good texture and mix well with ingredients.

No after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the powdered to granulated as it dissolves better but tastes great no matter what you put it in.

Just awesome yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for anything sweet, i love making almond brittle with this product its the best.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Swerve is absolutely the BEST sweetener to use if you want to keep carb consumption low. Tastes great, and can be used just like sugar in baking and as an addition to all things not being cooked, as well. I usually am a little skeptical of reviews, but trust me, you’re going to love this product! 👍🏼

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves easily and tastes great!

Best Sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it for my sweet tooth, escp im on Low Carb High Fat life style

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product and can highly recommend it. Tastes great with no bitter aftertaste.

1 2 3