Great sugar alternative!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

If your'e looking for a sweetener without the added the Carbs this is a great product! Easy to use as it's a like for like when converting a recipe which uses standard sugar, no aftertaste and no gut issues as other sugars can cause. This product is used in a lot of recipes I have found following the Low Carb High Fat way of eating. I highly recommend this product for all your baking needs.

Best icing sugar replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most delicious icing sugar replacement. Knowing that is ok to eat this while on a low carb diet

So Convenient for Keto Cooking

Posted by incredibles on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm fairly new to the keto diet, but I've learned that Swerve is the sugar substitute of choice in many dessert recipes. It's so convenient to have this on hand. I ordered four bags so I could qualify for the free shipping. Believe me, four bags is not overkill if you're planning on baking a lot. These bags are not huge. I highly recommend the confectioners - it dissolves much better than any granular sugar substitute I've ever used. I'm very pleased with the price I paid for this product, too. All in all, I'm a happy customer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great. Tastes incredible and easy to cook with.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of caster sugar in recipes, it has a good texture and mix well with ingredients.

No after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the powdered to granulated as it dissolves better but tastes great no matter what you put it in.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

A good alternative to sugar

Love Swerve as sugar replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

It took a while to get used to not using cane sugar in my diet, but Swerve has been a fantastic substitute. It does leave a "cool" feeling, but I don't notice it anymore. I use it for baking, drinks, etc. anytime I want sweetener. The only drawback is it is expensive, but the benefits of not using sugar are worth it for my health.

A good icing sugar replacement

Posted by Silent Space on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used this for recipes requiring icing sugar or for making cold desserts that do not require melting the sweetener. It is easy to use but I find that it is not as sweet as normal sugar so may need to top up with a little stevia. Type "H A N 1 0 2 1" for 5 percent off your current and future orders.

Good To Use on Low Carb Diet for Baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use this for baking with my low carb diet. It has a good taste. Better than other sweeteners I have tried.

1 2 3