Great Reviews let me to try.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All is good here. Super sweet and great with anything NOT hot. I can handle it, but it does get the stevia bitterness when warm. I would buy again, although will try one minus the stevia... still looking for the ultimate sweetener, but until then this is a solid choice.

Great stuff if you can afford it

Posted by Freetexas on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife just loves it, but we agree that it's pretty pricey for such a small amount.

Swerve Is really the Ultimate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Literally just like sugar, without the metallic taste that other Stevia's sometimes have.

The taste is good

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I liked it but don't over do it can give you stomach cramps.

The Best So Far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best sugar replacement I've tried by far. No aftertaste and works well for baking. Repeat Purchase! T C Q 8 7 7 to save!

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Where I live there isnt a product like this. It’s tastes delicious and it’s a one to one swop from normal sugar

Really close to sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most of the alternatives to sugar that fall under reasonably good for you, and none of them come as close to sugar as swerve. I really don't like coffee without sugar, so it was a real relief to come across this product. The one thing I have found is that it is important to find the golden zone between too much and too little.

Just like real sugar but free of calories!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just like real sugar!

Excellent taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this product, my husband is diabetic and in the past has not liked desserts or baking using other sweeteners, he now loves anything I make using Swerve!

Great sweetener for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a big fan of Stevia, I was pleasantly surprised to try erythritol and see how great it works in baked goods. Even the most picky of eaters are enjoying treats made with Swerve where they'd complained about the aftertaste of stevia previously.

1 2 3