Great Reviews let me to try.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

All is good here. Super sweet and great with anything NOT hot. I can handle it, but it does get the stevia bitterness when warm. I would buy again, although will try one minus the stevia... still looking for the ultimate sweetener, but until then this is a solid choice.

The Best So Far

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best sugar replacement I've tried by far. No aftertaste and works well for baking. Repeat Purchase! T C Q 8 7 7 to save!

Who needs sugar!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Dont miss sugar at all!

Great stuff if you can afford it

Posted by Freetexas on March 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wife just loves it, but we agree that it's pretty pricey for such a small amount.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really good sugar replacement, so far the best for me. Does what it says, measures and tastes like sugar. The only slight problem I have is that swerve dissolves slower in the dough or cream, so for baking it's better to use confectioners swerve.

Great sugar replacement for baking!

Posted by Silent Space on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a great one-for-one replacement for sugar in baking. However, I do find that it is not as sweet as the normal sugar. You might have to top it up with a little stevia to reach the sweetness you want. Type "H A N 1 0 2 1" for 5 percent off your current and future orders.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great sugar substitute nice taste

The taste is good

Posted by Rena61 on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I liked it but don't over do it can give you stomach cramps.

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Where I live there isnt a product like this. It’s tastes delicious and it’s a one to one swop from normal sugar

Really close to sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried most of the alternatives to sugar that fall under reasonably good for you, and none of them come as close to sugar as swerve. I really don't like coffee without sugar, so it was a real relief to come across this product. The one thing I have found is that it is important to find the golden zone between too much and too little.

1 2