Best out there

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best Keto supplements out there. Yes, it tastes bad, but it works as it should. Other companies taste way worse than this one! Tastes like alka-seltzer without the fizz and maybe a cream soda dumdum mixed in it :-) Bottom line is the energy you get from this is real. No jitters, and if you are trying to increase keto levels this will do the trick! Highly recommend!

InstaKetones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I feel alert and fresh when I take it and it helps reduce my appetite in the morning til my first meal around 12pm. Impressive delivery time to Australia.

Brilliant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product... works a treat and I LOVE the flavour... it's very sour and not at all like it smells.

This works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried keto OS and really liked it, but the price is ridiculous. So I thought I would try this product the price is fair. My first attempt I mixed it with water and was not keen on the taste, also it upset my stomach. I must have read fat can help the stomach problem so I put some cream in my next dose and really quite liked it, also it works and the stomach was fine. It has taken a few days but it now puts me into ketosis my marker on the urine strip moves up to the middle pink mark . So I will be buying this again it's good value.

Taste really bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I just can't get over the taste. I am really not difficult when it comes to that, but the flavour of that product is just so horrible.

taste is BAD and Expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I just saw the price again and asked myself "did you really pay that?" Taste is terrible, I felt nothing and very expensive. Sorry, I dont like to give companies a bad wrap because I'm a business owner myself but I felt I needed to with this product. Oh and this is the first time for me to make a review...I felt I had to to warn others.

decent taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's dissolves easily. I didn't need to add as much product as the directions stated. I'll order the product again. Amazon is $20.00 cheaper.