Will Not Reorder - Too Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Funny thing, these are so good I won't be re-ordering because I simply cannot stop eating them once I start. They are quite high on calories so that kind of becomes an issue - I think I could eat the whole box :/ Bye bye, my precious. It's not you, it's me.

Delicious but too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy and delicious! Really LOVE the flavour. But the price!! OMG. The price means I cannot eat a lot at a sitting, or give them to my kids regularly. I wish they came in 4 separate mini packs therefore, at $3 a pack (inside the $12 big back). That way I could ration them out. At the moment, I have $12 pack opened and stored in the fridge to try and stay crunchy (in a plastic container away from the humidity). I am worried they will not be nice by the time I finish them. If they were cheaper, the lot would already be finished and I'd be re-ordering. But at this price I won't be reordering, sadly.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are good but a little expensive to have all the time.

Pricy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, but too expensive

Yummy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loved these , they are really good! even my kid loved them. the box was finished within 3 days.

OK crackers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have yet to find any 'Paleo crackers' that take the place of Saltines, but this are as close as we have come, so far. My husband tops them with pieces of chicken and tops it with salsa...and he's relatively happy with these.

Great Product, Quite Pricey