Beware - Recipe has Changed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was so disappointed to see that they have completely changed the recipe on these wraps. They've added new ingredients like tapioca and flax. I used to love these wraps because they were basically made with coconut and I have a lot of food sensitivities so they were one of the few things I could eat without worrying about it. They've also made them smaller. Wish that I took the time to re-read the listing to see they had changed the recipe - I just wasted $12. Won't buy them again.

Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wasn’t sure what to expect, especially after reading some of the reviews. Choosing a healthier lifestyle means things are not the same. It’s not a tortilla, or wheat wrap. It’s a bit thin, but it didn’t fall apart like several ppl said. I warmed it then stuffed it with egg, sausage, homemade salsa and it held together to the last bite. Very satisfied will buy again!

Recipe changed, not 100% coconut anymore!

Posted by CookForHealthNL on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed. Loved the 100% coconut wraps, but now the recipe is new and "improved". Unfortunately I have allergies for sunflower butter and oil, apple cider vinegar and psyllium. These wraps are no option for me anymore. My husband didn't like the new flavour at all. Myself, I tried a tiny little piece and think they are sweeter than before. We want the old Paleo wraps back!

Posted by Mincruiser on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sorry. These "new and improved" Paleo wraps are absolutely vile.

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really nice consistency and flavour, will need to stock up when they get more in. Eating grain free this is a staple.

Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are really fun. I've been making Tortilla pizzas and wraps and it helps the feeling left outness with Paleo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not gd taste

Paleo Wraps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great recipe on package made these wraps delicious!

Terrible Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has very terrible taste that i have no idea why this product can be launched in the market? Do those developers have no tastebuds?? I only tried the new recipe so no comment to old recipe. But seems that many ppl like the old recipe while hate the new recipe. So, why this company could spend time to create a rubbish to replace the originally good stuff?🤔

dislike the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

and texture is like cardboard