Bit dry and dense

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

They are easy to make and easy to get out of the waffle maker but the texture is a bit dry, dense and savory for a waffle. I made chicken and waffles with this, and it really does exactly make 4 waffles

Make Waffles Not War

Posted by aromatherapy on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

We made waffles with this mix and it turned out great! These are easy to make. The cost is a bit high and you only only get one batch from them but for a quick meal and for camping they would be good. Lots of protein from the egg whites. They are not super sweet and in fact are more on the savory flavor spectrum. I could see these as a base for chicken or even used as a bread. When we made the waffles we made the whole batch and put the left overs in the fridge and toasted the left overs. It was pretty good toasted with peanut butter. The kept in the fridge for along time without going moldy and then we just popped them in the toaster. They turned out real nice with our waffle maker and much easier than pancakes and taking the time to coddle and baby them to crisp pancake perfection. Waffle them up and wolf them down you Paleo animals. They were easy to make and if you are a committed Paleo Peep I would think this is right up your cave. Shed some light and save some wheat and have yourself a Paleo Treat! If you like my reviews please give me a like click. Gracias me amigo : )

not bad...

Posted by quinlincecelia on April 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Grainy texture and a bit dry but pretty good. It's the sacrifice you make for paleo. Better when mixed with a banana and/or coconut oil.

Great Mix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered 3 different paleo waffle mixes - this was overall winner since it's sweetened with stevia. Overall best taste was simple mills brand. This taste is still very good though.

Great mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

We make these as a treat. Very happy With the ingredients since I have so many food allergies

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love these!! They cook super quick and taste amazing! I would definitely purchase these again